Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tell about a memorable childhood experience)

The childhood experience that i remember most is the time I had a pool party when i was 8 years old with the whole block at my house. It was so fun being able to just have fun with all my friends and not have to worry about anything in the world. the way the party was setup was really nice, I had alot of thing that you would see at a real swimming pool such as no ruining posters, a mini diving board , and my parents were the life guards at the party. The main reason that I picked this story to write about is because this is the last time i seen my parents working together as a team without trying to kill each other. if i could could go back and replay everything I just mention to you I would. Honestly I just want my parents back together so i can feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment