Friday, September 3, 2010

introduction letter

whats sup!!! My name is Damond Roe i was born in Kansas city Missouri July 16th 1991. I love! Kansas city. The city in it self has made me the respectful young adult I am today. I am and very athletic person i love to play pretty much all sports, such as football, basketball ,soccer,tennis,and Ive even tried lacrosse once before. The thing that people hate about me most is my careless attitude when it come to things that really don't benefit me or my future. when I am done with school I would like to have a career in the field of weather(a meteorologist) and maybe!!!!! have a wife and about one kid later on down the line.

In high school I really didn't write much because the topics that my teachers in my school picked were very boring , so when it was time to write i really didn't wanna do it. i just basically did just enough to get by and graduate from school. I really want to improve in every area in my writing so when that day comes and i do try and write a book ill be ready !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Roe Roe,

    Thank you for sharing.

    I certainly hope that I will be able to help you in nearly every area of writing. Unfortunately, doing enough just to get by can be difficult in college. I hope that you put your all into it and if you need additional help, I am available for assistance as are your peers and the Center of Academic Support (tutoring)!

    What is it about the field of weather that interests you?

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete
  2. well weather is really all i understand, like some people are just good a math, somthing with the weather, weather patterns , and storm indenification that just click with me.The topic of global warming and natural disasters also intensafies my drive to want to understand more about are earth and why does the things that it does. To answer your question the thing that interest me most about the field of weather is the fact that meteorologist dont really 100% know whats going to go on up there in those clouds day to day.

    ReplyDelete